With the Cambridge Local First Community Card, your customers have yet another reason to support your business, and CLF’s promotional campaigns will help your business attract more friendly faces. So, if you’re sick of the same old punch card routine or frustrated by the excessive price cuts required by daily deal sites, consider this: as a local business, whatever your trade, you have the unique advantage of appealing to your community as a neighbor, instead of just another company!
How The Card Works For Your Business:
- The Cambridge Local First Community Card makes it easy for residents and visitors to support our local business community through one simple loyalty card that can be used year-round.
- As a CLF business owner, you can market your business through the Cambridge Local First Community Card program at a fraction of the cost of conventional advertising- submitting an offer is included in your general CLF membership!
- The reward or discount you offer is completely up to you and can be customized to fit your business’s goals and cost structure. You may also change your reward at any time to fit your marketing needs. There is limited room on the card itself to offer “one-off deals” which are available on a first come basis.
- The Cambridge Local First Community Card can be used with every visit to each business throughout the CLF network, inspiring customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Our vast network allows local businesses to cross-market for each other, creating a powerful web of opportunities for the small business owner.
As a participating business of The Cambridge Community Card, you get:
- A mention in CLF newsletter to announce your initiation
- A Mention in CLF’s Local Business Directory, which is available throughout the City of Cambridge at member businesses, universities, and City buildings
- An online listing on the CLF Loyalty Card webpage, which includes a link to your business
- Cambridge Local First Community Card social media promotions
- Opportunity to purchase cards at a discounted rate to resell, gift, or donate
You must be a CLF Member in good standing to submit an offer.
Anticipated printing winter of 2013