Growing, established not-for-profit seeks proactive self-starter to fill the position of Administrative/Marketing Coordinator.
Reports to: Executive Director
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Administrative/Marketing Coordinator will provide direct support to the Executive Director. This position performs complex administrative duties, and assists in a variety of annual campaigns and projects. In this capacity he/she will interact with a diverse group of individuals both external and internal at all levels of the organization and responds to inquiries while modeling customer service and CLF’s mission and values. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Using discretion, screen emails and telephone calls. Responds to time sensitive inquiries. Refer issues or questions to the appropriate person.
- Anticipate, coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences. Prepare appropriate reports consistent with CLF policy.
- Take and transcribe meeting minutes or correspondence as requested.
- Support recruitment and growth of CLF Member base
- Database Maintenance
- Manage Membership Renewals
- Assist in annual directory delivery
- Support the management of all CLF campaigns, programs, and other member outreach.
- Support the CLF Executive Director in any way necessary to ensure that CLF accomplishes its major objectives and moves toward the realization of its mission.
- Draft copy and design for announcements, newsletters, and other print and electronic communications for both internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the management of CLF’s social media activities, including coordination and development of content for the CLF blog and other social networking platforms.
- Assist with the development and execution of promotional activities for CLF campaigns and program offerings.
- Assist with managing the maintenance and development of content on the CLF website. Solicit and coordinate the publication of content from various sources.
- Assist other operating areas of the CLF Office with communications and marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Excellent document management skills.
- Marketing knowledge and experience preferred.
- Skills with Adobe Photoshop and/or any other creative graphic programs required.
- Marketing Tools/Programs used: Website Design (WordPress), Google, HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram, Constant Contact, etc.
- Experience with, and proven ability to handle event planning/meeting logistics, including catering, reservations and special requests.
- Ability to create high quality correspondence and reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to organize data and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work as a team player, with limited supervision and in a proactive manner.
- Candidate must have their own personal laptop and phone
- The ability and willingness to identify with, share in, and have a commitment to the philosophy, mission, values and vision of Cambridge Local First.
At different times during the year certain programs will require more attention. Any changes in the focus and time spent on the above responsibilities will be determined through regular conversations with the Executive Director.
To Apply: Please send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline: January 31st, 2104
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE