Are you a local business or organization? It’s as simple as 1,2,3
- CLF Members are visible.
- All CLF members have a listing in our annual Members’ Directory, and can also place ads. In 2012 we distributed over 25,000 directories to Cambridge residents and visitors.
- All CLF members also have a listing in our online CLF Business Directory, which they can update and modify themselves. Even if you don’t have a website, people can find your business info on the web with CLF!
- CLF Members are an active and supportive community.
- CLF holds monthly “neighborhood events” at which members can meet, network, and share their ideas. We also have many special events throughout the year.
- When consumers shop at locally-owned businesses, 58% more money remains in the economy. This “multiplier effect” is truly the rising tide that lifts all boats–when we work together to drive traffic to our fellow local businesses, everyone benefits.
- CLF is partnered with The Sustainable Business Leader Project, the Green Streets Initiative, Cambridge Housing Assistance Fund, and many other local organizations…all working to build a stronger, happier, and more prosperous community right here!
- CLF Members have access to broader business networks, in New England and across the USA.
- As a CLF Member you are also connected to the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston (SBN) and the Business Alliance For Local Living Economies (BALLE). These local and national organizations help to promote the Local First mission in over 100 different communities.
- CLF Members can network with other successful Local First organizations from coast to coast, including such partner organizations as Portland Buy Local and Austin Independent Business Alliance. Why reinvent the wheel when you can benefit from the experience of others?
Any Cambridge Resident can join CLF as an Individual Member.
For more information, contact CLF or call us at (857) 998-7392.