We have two levels of Business Membership, “Business Members” and “Sponsoring Member.” Read below to determine which level you’d like to apply for.
Business Member: $100.00 annually
Most of our members fall into this category. Business Members receive:
- A listing on the CLF website directory with contact details and a link back to your website.
- A listing in all CLF brochures and publications, including our Members’ Directory (25,000 copies distributed last year).
- Two monthly electronic newsletters: the CLF News, which keeps our members informed of CLF promotions and members’ events, and the Spotlight, which focuses on a few member businesses each month, and helps us all get to know each other better.
Or you can download, print, fill out, and fax or mail our application
All Business and Non-Profits receive these benefits:
- The opportunity to place advertisements in the annual Members’ Directory, increasing your visibility in Cambridge
- Invitations for you and a guest to all CLF events and seminars
- Inclusion in the online CLF Business Directory
- Unlimited free copies of the Members’ Directory, and a display case to help present them to your customers
- Notices about concurrent events held by our regional partner organizations, including the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston (SBN), New England Local Business Forum, Cambridge Energy Alliance, and others