Non-Profit and Artist Member: $50.00 annually
Non-Profit and Artist Members receive:
- A listing on the home page of the CLF website with contact details and a link to your website.
- A listing in all CLF brochures and publications, including our Members Directory (25,000 copies distributed last year).
- Two monthly electronic newsletters: the CLF News, which keeps our members informed of CLF promotions and members’ events, and the Spotlight, which focuses on a few member businesses each month, and helps us all get to know each other better.
- Non-profit and Artist Members receive all the benefits of regular members, but at a reduced yearly rate (standard membership is $125 annually).
All Business, Non-Profit, Artist, and Sponsoring Members also receive these benefits:
- The opportunity to place advertisements in the annual Members’ Directory, increasing your visibility in Cambridge
- Invitations for you and a guest to all CLF events and seminars
- Inclusion in the online CLF Business Directory
- Unlimited free copies of the Members’ Directory, and a display case to help present them to your customers
- Notices about concurrent events held by our regional partner organizations, including the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston (SBN), New England Local Business Forum, Cambridge Energy Alliance, and others