Mid-Cambridge Cleaners and Cambridge Spirits Bio:
- Born in Boston (St. Margaret’s Hospital) as the first of six children and raised in Billerica and Winchester, MA while working weekends and holidays at my father’s Cambridge-based small business, Coady Florist.
- My father bought Coady Florist in 1970 and my brother, Dan, has been running it for the last few years in a successful transition between generations.
- Live in East Cambridge
- BA in Biology and Economics from Williams College
- MBA from Boston University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Have spent time auditing small and large companies and municipalities for KPMG and managing operations for divisions of Wachovia Bank, including Evergreen Investments and Wachovia Alternative Strategies encompassing 200+ employees and contractors and annual budgets approach $100 million.
- Lectured on Law at Boston University’s School of Law where I taught lawyers accounting and analysis of financial statements
- Launched my own small, Cambridge-based business in 2010, Mid Cambridge Cleaners
- Avid runner, recovering golfer, middling basketball player and prolific reader